Vegan Creamy Pasta #1

Easy, quick, cheap. Often described as the food students survive on. The king of all foods. PASTA! Today I present you one of three re...

Easy, quick, cheap. Often described as the food students survive on. The king of all foods. PASTA!

Today I present you one of three recipes for some creamy, delicious pasta recipes. You can make them in under 10 minutes and the result is just amazing. 
The cost for this recipe is approximately 3 Euros. The amount of ingredients I give you make one serving, so feel free to increase them if you are cooking for more than one persons. 
1/2 onion
1/2 green charleston pepper
3 small white mushrooms
2 cups passata
10g vegan cheese
olive oil
salt 
pepper
100 g pasta of you liking 

  1. Cut the onion, the pepper and the mushrooms into small pieces and put them in a pan with some olive oil and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
  2.  You can cook the pasta according to the packages while you make the sauce
  3. .After the 5 minutes elapse, throw the pasta in with the vegan cheese. Cook for 5 minutes
  4. .Add salt, pepper and taste.Drain the pasta and put it in the sauce.
  5. Done! 

If you try this recipe, let me know by tagging me on Instagram! You can find all of my social media information around my blog, or in the about section!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or 
suggestions feel free to comment down below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images